- To flag issues that affect multiple tenants’ rights;
- To (help you) organize actions and advocacy on behalf of Manhattan Plaza residents;
- To float ideas that improve quality of life at Manhattan Plaza;
- To get help and advice resolving individual tenant issues that you haven’t been able to work out with MP management directly
Don’t contact us:
- If something breaks in your apartment. For that, contact Manhattan Plaza Maintenance.
- For concerns around your safety and/or intruders. For that, contact Manhattan Plaza Security or dial 911.
- For any ‘business-as-usual’ questions around rent, re-certification, change in family situation etc. For that, contact the Manhattan Plaza Operations office. 212 971 0660
- To water your plants, walk your dog, get your mail etc. when you are out of town. For that, talk to your neighbors 🙂
How to contact us:
- Phone (voice mail): 212-330-9285
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular mail:
Manhattan Plaza Tenants Association
484 W 43rd Street, Suite #MPTA
New York, NY 10036